Cash Management Services
InsurBanc’s cash management services are designed to give you better control over the finances of your business. Our cash management professionals can recommend solutions based on your company’s unique needs and help you leverage technology to make better business decisions, improve cash flow and maximize the return on idle cash not being used.
Optimize your cash flow by earning income on the extra balance in your Business Checking account.
- Your Business Checking account is reviewed daily and investable funds are automatically swept in a competitive Money Market mutual fund held at Federate Investors*
- Money is swept back into your Business Checking account when you need the funds
*Non deposit investments offered by Federated Investors are not FDIC insured, are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, Connecticut Community Bank, N.A. and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Zero Balance Account service is designed for companies that maintain a general operating account and separate accounts for payroll, petty cash or other purposes. With Zero Balance Accounts (ZBAs) in place, all of the company's funds are concentrated into one operating account. Disbursements are made from subsidiary accounts, which always maintain a zero balance. This account system allows the company increased investment opportunities and reduces administrative expenses.
- Checks and payments are issued from the Direct Business Checking account.
- Funds are automatically swept from your Direct Investment Money Market account each night to cover payments made from the checking account.
- The combined statement feature makes it easy to review all of your account activity at a glance.
- Interest earned on the Direct Investment Money Market account is variable and compounded monthly.
- Interest is credited to your account each month.
- For current rate and balance tier information, click here.
Originate ACH transactions for payroll processing or vendor payments
Originate wire transfers for same day payments.
Easy Deposit allows business customers to electronically submit checks for deposit without ever leaving their office! In a secure environment, Easy Deposit speeds the delivery of your check deposits and is available 24 hours a day. All you need is a PC with an Internet connection and a small desktop scanner.
Choose from Remote Deposit solutions that suit both small and large businesses. In addition to our large scale scanner, we offer a more compact scanner to accommodate small business deposits with 50 or less checks per month. It is an economical way to enjoy the benefits and convenience of remote deposit, no matter what the size of your business.
How do you benefit from Easy Deposit?
- Save time and money - eliminate trips to the bank
- Improve management control - owners can set employee access and customized user functionality; dual control option available
- Increased security - all information is transmitted via a secure website to help ensure it remains private and unaltered.
- Reduce risks - provides faster returned-check notification, based on faster deposit time; eliminate risk of lost checks; less people handling checks
- Fully-browser based - no application software needs to be installed.
- Reporting - Upload and retain check images
InsurBanc’s international wire service allows you to send and receive a wide variety of foreign currencies by wire transfer.
Contact us for Foreign Exchange Service.
For businesses, our Online Banking product provides you the convenience and features you need to save you time and money.
With Online Banking you will be able to:
- View your deposit account balances and transaction detail including check images with Easy Statement
- Transfer funds between your deposit accounts or set up a future dated transfer
- Bill Pay - Option to schedule future payments. Receive invoices electronically and schedule automatic payments
- Originate ACH transactions for payroll processing or vendor payments
- Originate wire transfers for same day payments
- Place stop payment requests
- Export account history to financial software or create custom reports to help you manage your business
Increase your flexibility and control with our online banking account management features:
- Establish individual account access levels, including Information Reporting, ACH Origination, Wire Transfers and Bill Pay
- You can limit what a user can view - such as details of one account for specific business needs, allow your accountant to view details of all accounts and make payments from a selected account, etc.
- Manage accounts for multiple businesses with one Online ID
- Transfer funds between different business entity accounts linked to your profile
- Perform all your online banking directly within QuickBooks, Quicken & Microsoft Money®
Positive Pay is an automated fraud detection tool InsurBanc offers to help you feel secure about your accounts.
This service compares each check presented for payment against your check issue file and identifies checks that don’t match, allowing you to stop fraud on your account. You can view the images of check exceptions before deciding which items to pay or return and immediately return fraudulent items.
Submit a file through our Business Online Banking service containing the checks issued from your account. As items are paid against the account, you can review exception items to determine if you want to pay checks or return fraudulent or stale dated items.
A quick and easy way to stop fraud on your account.
ACH Positive Pay helps guard against unauthorized ACH activity. The ACH Block service does not allow any ACH activity to process against your account. Should an ACH transaction hit your account, you will be provided with an exception to approve or return the item.
ACH Filtering will allow you to choose the ACH transactions that you expect to be processed against your account. This filtering service provides you with the flexibility to control the ACH activity on your account by establishing parameters for approved merchants, amounts, etc. As with the ACH Block service, you will be provided with an exception to approve or return any items that do not meet your established criteria.
Our Account Reconciliation service is designed to provide you with a daily reconciliation of activity processed through your account.
Account Reconciliation provides your business with:
- Reduced paperwork
- Detailed and timely record of account transactions to help you manage your business more efficiently
For current fees on Cash Management Services, please contact us.