A leader in agency financing.“Insurance distribution is going through significant consolidation. Why should I be the one that is consolidated out?”
A leader in agency financing."There is a lot of money from private equity and public brokers buying agencies of all sizes. Why can’t I do the same?”
A leader in agency financing.“I am not ready to retire. Do I need to sell my agency because everyone else is?”
A leader in agency financing.“I am a young agent that has proven my abilities to an agency. Is it too soon to engage in conversation to become part of the agency’s perpetuation plan?”
InsurBanc understands independent agents and their businesses.
- InsurBanc Shares Wisdom from Agency Owners
Click here for five key lessons on agency ownership and perpetuation.
- InsurBanc Discusses Whether or Not Selling is the Right Path for Your Agency
Click here to learn what options you have as an agency owner.
- InsurBanc Discusses The Best Places to Seek Agency Financing
Click here to learn what place offers the best financing options for Independent Agents.
- InsurBanc Discusses How to Obtain Financing to Expand Your Agency
Click here to learn how to invest in the future in order to be successful in today’s market.
- InsurBanc Discusses the Reality of the Rising Interest Rates
Click here to see how agencies can best handle this new environment.
- InsurBanc Attends 2017 Big Event
InsurBanc will be attending the 2017 Big Event from October 27th-28th in Boston, Massachussetts. Come check out our booth #111 and hear Robert Pettinicchi speak about Agency Perpetuation. Click here to learn more.
- InsurBanc Discusses How to Grow your Agency through Banking Technology
Click here to read InsurBanc’s insight on how to grow you agency through banking services and technology.
- InsurBanc Discusses the Current State of the Industry
Click here to read InsurBanc’s Chief Lending Officer, Robert Pettinicchi’s insight on the state of the industry and how agency owners should respond.
- InsurBanc Partners with IIABA's Best Practices
InsurBanc is proud to be a supporter of IIABA’s Best Practices research as they just announced a special 7-part series webinar. Click here to learn more.