A leader in agency financing.“Insurance distribution is going through significant consolidation. Why should I be the one that is consolidated out?”
A leader in agency financing."There is a lot of money from private equity and public brokers buying agencies of all sizes. Why can’t I do the same?”
A leader in agency financing.“I am not ready to retire. Do I need to sell my agency because everyone else is?”
A leader in agency financing.“I am a young agent that has proven my abilities to an agency. Is it too soon to engage in conversation to become part of the agency’s perpetuation plan?”
InsurBanc understands independent agents and their businesses.
Keith Mangini and Scott Freiday Discuss Insurance Agency Loan Request Documents
Click here to learn what to expect when requesting an agency loan.
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Offered to Small Businesses Impacted by the Coronavirus
Click here for more information from SBA on state eligibility.
Barbara Carlevale Discusses the Role of the Business Online Banking Administrator
Click here to learn how the essential role helps keep your agency’s online banking secure.
- InsurBanc is Now on YouTube!
Click here to learn about our new channel.
David Tralka Discusses the Importance of Cash Flow to an Agency
Click here to learn why cash flow is a better determinate of value.
Robert Pettinicchi Discusses Promoting Strategies to Attract Young Workers
Click here to learn about the need to promote your agency to young workers.
David Tralka Shares 7 Risks to Analyze for Your Agency’s Safety
Click here to learn about the importance of analyzing the risks of your agency.
- David Tralka Speaks About Productive Agency Debt
Click here to learn how productive debt can enhance your agency value and growth.
InsurBanc’s Robert Pettinicchi Discusses the Factors to Consider Before Selling
Click here to learn why you should consider a staged internal perpetuation.
- InsurBanc's David Tralka Discusses the Steps to Agency Ownership
Click here to learn if you think you are prepared to become an owner.
InsurBanc Discusses Borrowing for Agency Growth
Click here to learn how productive debt can lead to growth in agency value.
- InsurBanc is LIVE on LinkedIn
Click here to follow us!
- InsurBanc Discusses How to Manage Your Liquidity
Click here to learn how to best use your cash to benefit your agency.
- InsurBanc Discusses the Benefits of Creating Internal Revenue for Your Agency
Click here to learn how you can invest in your own agency.
- InsurBanc's David Tralka Discusses Whether it is Better to Build or Buy
Click here to learn about what options your agency has to grow.
- InsurBanc's David Tralka Shares What Agency Owners Would Say to Their Younger Selves
Click here to listen to the full podcast.
- InsurBanc Shares Wisdom from Agency Owners
Click here for five key lessons on agency ownership and perpetuation.
- InsurBanc Discusses Whether or Not Selling is the Right Path for Your Agency
Click here to learn what options you have as an agency owner.
- InsurBanc Discusses The Best Places to Seek Agency Financing
Click here to learn what place offers the best financing options for Independent Agents.
- InsurBanc Discusses How to Obtain Financing to Expand Your Agency
Click here to learn how to invest in the future in order to be successful in today’s market.
- InsurBanc Discusses the Reality of the Rising Interest Rates
Click here to see how agencies can best handle this new environment.
- InsurBanc Attends 2017 Big Event
InsurBanc will be attending the 2017 Big Event from October 27th-28th in Boston, Massachussetts. Come check out our booth #111 and hear Robert Pettinicchi speak about Agency Perpetuation. Click here to learn more.
- InsurBanc Discusses How to Grow your Agency through Banking Technology
Click here to read InsurBanc’s insight on how to grow you agency through banking services and technology.
- InsurBanc Discusses the Current State of the Industry
Click here to read InsurBanc’s Chief Lending Officer, Robert Pettinicchi’s insight on the state of the industry and how agency owners should respond.
- InsurBanc Partners with IIABA's Best Practices
InsurBanc is proud to be a supporter of IIABA’s Best Practices research as they just announced a special 7-part series webinar. Click here to learn more.