Personal Credit Cards
Our Platinum credit cards offer hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits.
Three great options all from the bank you know best.
- Rewards Platinum - Earn one point per dollar on net purchases and redeem them for merchandise, rental cars, travel and more. Visit cRewardsCard.com for details.4
- Cash Rewards Platinum - Earn 1% cash back on all net purchases.4
- Platinum Edition - No penalty APR and low interest rates*.
Enjoy the following features with all of the above options:
- No Annual Fee*
- 0% Intro APR* on Purchases and Balance Transfers for the first 12 months. After that, a variable APR, currently 13.24% - 27.24% will apply.*
- Mobile Payments - a safe and secure way to pay with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay™.
- Free FICO® Score1 - view your FICO® Score for free and monitor your credit.
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability - we monitor your account for fraudulent charges and your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0.
- SecurLOCKTM Email and Text Fraud Alerts - receive alerts regarding suspicious charges on your account.
- Cell Phone Protection2 - protect your phone from theft or damage when you pay your bill with this card2.
- Travel Accident Insurance3 - you’re covered up to $150,000 when you use this card to purchase travel tickets.
Click here to learn more about our Visa® Business Credit Cards.
Click here to register and access your account online
Click here to redeem rewards points
This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval.
* 0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the highest U.S. Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the calendar month prior to your statement closing date (“Last Business Day”) and apply it beginning with the first billing period following the Last Business Day. We add a margin to the Prime Rate to determine variable APRs. APRs shown here are based on a 7.00% Prime Rate. For each billing period, the APR may increase or decrease with the Prime Rate. Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 14.24% and 24.24%, Platinum Edition APRs are currently between 13.24% and 23.24%, and Cash Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 17.24% and 27.24%. Rewards Platinum Cash Advance APR is currently 26.24%, Platinum Edition Cash Advance APR is currently 26.24%, and Cash Rewards Platinum Cash Advance APRs are currently 26.24%-29.24%. All APRs are based on creditworthiness. Rates are accurate as of February 1, 2023 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
1 FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. FICO® Scores are updated monthly. You may not see your FICO® Score right away. Some
exclusions apply. Cardholders receiving employee pricing are not eligible.
2 Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for the coverage to apply, you must charge your eligible cellular wireless bill to your covered TCM Bank-issued card. To learn more about
this benefit visit the FAQ section at www.cardbenefitservices.com or call 1-866-894-8569.
3 Coverage applies when -the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to
coverage may apply.
4 In order to access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing.