March 25, 2020
To our valued clients,
As the concerns surrounding the coronavirus outbreak increase, nothing is more important to InsurBanc than the safety and health of our employees and customers. We would like to provide you with the following new information:
As we continue to face the threat of the coronavirus (COVID-19), InsurBanc remains committed to keeping our clients up-to-date on how to recognize and avoid fraud. Cyber criminals will be out in full force taking advantage of consumer and businesses by using phishing emails, setting up fake charities, and selling bogus products to trick people into giving up personal information and money. Click here to learn more about staying safe online.
As we continue to monitor the situation, it is important that we are able to communicate with you effectively. We encourage you to keep your online banking profile information up to date, including your email address and phone number, so that we can keep in contact.
Banking operations at InsurBanc have not been affected, however this is an evolving situation. You can continue to use our online banking services:
- Our online banking and mobile banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing both consumers and businesses to perform many banking transactions from your home or office location. You can deposit checks, transfer money between your accounts at InsurBanc or your other financial institutions, check your balances, review account activity, and pay bills. Our bill payment service also provides for eBills, another convenient feature that allows you to reduce paper and schedule payments efficiently.
- Use your debit card to pay for purchases or get cash from an ATM or numerous merchants. Use Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay to make secure purchases on your phone. Use our Card Control service to set up alerts to minimize fraudulent transactions. Reminder – if we detect a transaction that appears to be fraudulent, we may contact you via text message to block the transaction. Your prompt response will help us protect your account.
- eStatements are available and offer a safe and secure way for you to receive your monthly statements. Sign up through our online banking service.
We encourage you to practice these simple steps that should be part of everyone’s daily routine:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid shaking hands when greeting people
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.