December 22, 2020
The new stimulus package approved by Congress on December 20th provides additional funding for the Payroll Protection Program. InsurBanc will again participate in the program and will begin accepting applications as soon as they are available. Please click here for updates.
Banking operations at InsurBanc have not been affected, however this is an evolving situation. You can continue to use our online banking services:
- Our online banking and mobile banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing both consumers and businesses to perform many banking transactions from your home or office location. You can deposit checks, transfer money between your accounts at InsurBanc or your other financial institutions, check your balances, review account activity, and pay bills. Our bill payment service also provides for eBills, another convenient feature that allows you to reduce paper and schedule payments efficiently.
- Use your debit card to pay for purchases or get cash from an ATM or numerous merchants. Use Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay to make secure purchases on your phone. Use our Card Control service to set up alerts to minimize fraudulent transactions. Reminder – if we detect a transaction that appears to be fraudulent, we may contact you via text message to block the transaction. Your prompt response will help us protect your account.
- eStatements are available and offer a safe and secure way for you to receive your monthly statements. Sign up through our online banking service.
We encourage you to practice these simple steps that should be part of everyone’s daily routine:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water is not available
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid shaking hands when greeting people
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.